Friday, February 10, 2012

Apples to zebras Prints

Hey George Fiorakis was the first to send me one of my prints exhibited to his place. Thank you so much George. I still wait from others as well to send me their photos so I can make a special section in my site. Let me share the great photo with you.




It looks like I twitted the idea of having a section with my prints exhibited to your places and wall but I never redirected it here. Here was my call for action: 

Just a thought. I am really working seriously on ideas about my site. I was thinking of creating a section with photos of my prints exhibited on your wall or place. You think you are interested in sending me any? This is artyuppie add me as a friend if you already bought a print and feel comfortable about it. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad girl with secret powers

A digital illustration drawn and painted in photoshop.